Tuesday, October 22, 2013

True Colors Assesment

Yesterday we had Sally from True Colors come in and give us an assesment to see what our true color is. We took the assesment and then we talked about all of our colors. We all lined up with the people with a high number on one side and a low number on the other to see if people were the color we thought they would be. My first color is orange. I guessed that I would be an orange because I'm very active and I'm not afraid to speak in front of a large group of people. Orange's are usually very bubbly people and I think I'm bubbly but I don't know if everyone else looks at me as a bubbly person. I'm a very energetic person and I can not sit still. It is really hard for me to like sit and take a test for a long time. Also most oranges are tactile learners. I find it funny how two completly different things can be connected, to me your personality and your learning style don't seem like they connect but after thinking about it they kind of are connected. If you are an energetic person it would be hard to sit and listen to someone talk to you or to see what someone is saying but it would be easy to stay entertained and focused if you are actually doing something.

No comments:

Post a Comment